Our very own Co-Founder of Women on Wheels, Rachel Vann is also a British Cycling Level 2 Coach and sometimes offers our riders the opportunity to take part in a coached session at Stourport Cycling Track (subject to availability). This is a fantastic place to develop your cycling skills, as it’s 1.5 traffic free tarmacked closed road circuit.
What can you expect from a coaching session?
- How to ride in a group
- Changing gear
- Taking your hand off the handle-bars
- Ride comfortably in a group (follow a wheel and ride next to someone)
- Point out pot holes within a group ride
- Communicate effectively within a group
- Drink from your water bottle whilst riding
- Eat whilst riding
Is a coaching session right for me?
Our coached sessions are suitable for ALL riders (new or experienced), we all can learn something new.
Suitable for any type of bike.
Please email Rachel for further information